Aug 15, 2017
- Cracklin’ Oat Bran breakfast
- Morning scripture study–I’m 31, which means Mosiah was a year younger than I am now when he became king. Just being in charge of my own little household is sounding pretty good right about now.
- Early morning doctor visit for a baby weight check. Let’s just say that almost doubling his birth weight by a month and a half means he’s faaaaar from starving.
- Kids have watched an inderminate amount of Daniel Tiger already this morning.
- Working on basting the play mat quilt together in three minute increments throughout the morning
- Actually remembered to take my vitamin this morning. First time since I was pregnant. Whoops.
- Something on me and/or someone else and/or somewhere in the house smells bad. Can’t figure out what.
- About to try and lie the baby down for the third time in 30 min. Bubba just know what he likes and what he likes is: being held.
- Seven year old working on her workbook. I feel simultaneously great about making her do it and really glad my mom never made me do stuff like that.
- Muggy out today. Already sweaty.