Apr 6, 2017
- Want to get rid of one million things, but also want to go thrift store shopping.
- Want to get going on my little business, but also don’t want to work on the patterns.
- Want to work on something fun, but also just want to sit or lay down or sleep.
- Want to be done being pregnant, but also want a healthy full-term baby.
- Want to not fail round two of the glucose test tomorrow, but also want to have all the sugar.
- Want to feel pretty, but also never want to do a single thing at all with my hair… or face… or shower ever.
- Want to write this, but keep getting distracted by Daniel Tiger.
- Want to read all the books Felix brings to me, but also just want to sleep every time I sit down.
- Want to start packing for our move, but also don’t don’t want to lift anything.
- Want to be a fun mom over spring break next week, but also that sounds mega exhausting.
Wish me luck.
2 thoughts on “Current contradictions”
how have i been away so long?! and ugh we are the same person right now. thinking good insulin thoughts for tomorrow xx
LikeLiked by 1 person
You don’t have to be a fun mom next week. The kids will be just fine with a peaceful kind mom. 😘