Feb 5, 2017
We started watching “The Crown” on Netflix last night and already watched the first four episodes because it’s just super good. Here are some things I like about it in no particular order…
- Queen Elizabeth (the main character) is really pretty. Not over the top made up pretty, but just a really regular person who’s happy and compassionate and loving and it brings out the best in her. Ok but also she has some killer outfits.
- There are some crazy things about the royal family, but I do love how seriously they take marriage, including and especially Elizabeth and the respect and genuine love she still shows her husband. Likewise, the respect and love he shows her.
- The hammock Phillip lays in at the house in Africa looks amazing and I wish I was taking a nap in it right now.
- The characters have real depth, not just written depth. Obviously that has a lot to do with the fact that they are/we’re real people, but the actors do a beautiful job carrying that out.
- How genuinely respectful Elizabeth is to everyone. It’s an inspiring thing to watch.